The Management Association is an initiative of Department of Management Studies. It is a platform through which students develop managerial skills by organizing and participating in various interactive events. Students also inculcate the right attitude, learn inter-personal skills and gain confidence; this helps in developing their personality and making them Corporate ready.
The Management association aims at the following:
- To organise various activities, workshops, certificate courses, etc for the benefit of students.
- To develop professional, managerial and leadership skills of students by involving them in the organisation and participation of various events
- To promote research activities in the field of management among faculty and students
- To develop inter - personal skills and overall personality of students to make them Corporate ready.
List of Members
- Prof. Nidhi Chandorkar (In - charge)
- Prof. CA. Zainab Rangwala
- Prof. Steffi Salve
- Prof. Ashish Navik
- Prof. Preeti Matharu
- Prof. Adv. Hamid Khan