The Women Development Cell of the college aims to promote gender sensitivity amongst masses.The WDC hosted various awareness and interactive programs around the calendar year focusing on gender parity, gender discrimination issues, women empowerment, women rights, cyber security etc. In parlance with the mission of the WDC -University of Mumbai, the college WDC aims to prevent sexual harassment at workplace and promote general wellbeing of female students teaching and non-teaching women staff in the colleges.
- Principal Dr. Sridhara Shetty (Ex-officio President)
- Asst. Prof CA Zainab Rangwala(Chairperson)
- Asst. Prof. Himani Shukla Varia
- Asst. Prof. Nabila Kazi
- Asst. Prof. Prachi Agarwal
- Asst. Prof. Sharanya Sanoj
- Asst. Prof. Avneet Kaur
- Asst. Prof Adv. Hamid Khan.
The non-academic staff member
The NGO representative
- Ms. Anamika Sharma (Helping hands for humanity)
Member from SC/ST/DT/NT/SBC/OBC
The student representatives of the WDC for the year 2019-2020
- Ms. Prapti Shetty -TYBMM (Student Convener)
- Ms. Christina Thimothy- TYBMS (Lady Representative)
- Ms. Siddi Shetty- SYBMM (Lady Representative)
- Mr. Rathin Sawant- FYBMS (Male WDC Representative)
- Ms. Shaishaa Kaur Bimb- FYBMS (Secretary)
- Mr. Akshat Agarwal- FYBMS (Public Relation Officer)
- Ms. Nitya Shinde- FYBMM (Treasurer).
Total number of students enrolled for WDC is 105 of which 35 are male and 70 are female.